Wednesday, May 25, 2016

'Cannes Film Festival, France-2016' by K.J.S.Chatrath


 I went to Cannes, France, over four decades back. I couldn’t afford or manage to be there during the high profile annual Film Festival. So I went a week ahead of the start of the festival when things were still, more or less normal. I went and saw, from outside, the theaters where the films were to be screened and the place where the ‘red carpet’ was to be laid. 

But one thing which I remember to this date about the visit is that I saw trucks unloading  fine sand on the beach to give a make up to the otherwise pebbly beach of Cannes. 

Now let us come to the Cannes Film Festival 2016. Take a look at the detailed report on it which appeared in France today by clicking at the following link: https://www.francetoday.com/culture/cinema-film/cannes-film-festival-2016-review/


I have chosen to put the publicity poster of the film 'Money Monster' here. It was one of the films shown in the festival. Why the choice of this film, you would surely ask. Because it stars one of my favourite, favourites- Julia Roberts. 


 .....
May I invite you to visit my websites & blogs?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home